Serial and Lot Numbers
In HandiFox you can use Serial/Lot numbers which allows you to track items while getting products from manufacturer to consumer. A serial number is a unique number which let you identify a specific item. A lot number is an unique number of products, indicating the lot of the product.
Adding Serial/lot numbers in Build Assembly
HandiFox allows assigning Serial/Lot numbers to items while creating Build Assembly.
- In the app, go to Main>Inventory>Build Assembly.
- Choose any item from Assembly Item drop-down menu.
- Tap Serial Num. button, type a number in the field, and tap OK button.
- Choose bin in Bin drop-down menu.
- Type needed quantity in the field Qty to Build and tap Build.
Searching Transactions by Serial/Lot numbers
- In QB, go to File>HandiFox>Serach by Serial/Lot number.
- Choose item with assigned serial/lot number in Item drop-down menu.
- Type serial/lot number or range of numbers needed in Look for Serial/Lot number field and tap Find button.
Changing Serial/Lot number for Item in transactions
- In the app, go to Main>Sales.
- Tap customer's name in Look for Customer field.
- Tap Customer Orders/Open Orders/Invoice/Open Invoices.
- Open transaction by tapping it or tap New button to create new one according to your needs.
- Choose item and long-tap it.
- Tap Edit button and then tap S button to change Serial/Lot number.
- Type the number and tap OK to save it.
Change Serial/Lot number in Fill Transfer
- In the app, go to Main>Transfer.
- Choose any transfer in the list you want to change serial number for and tap Edit button.
- Tap S button to assign Serial/Lot number for the transfer.
- Long-tap on any item in the list and tap Edit to change number only for the item. Type Serial/Lot number in the field and tap OK.