Serial and Lot Numbers
In HandiFox you can use Serial/Lot numbers which allows you to track items while getting products from the manufacturer to the consumer. A serial number is a unique number that lets you identify a specific item. A lot number is a unique number assigned to a group of products, indicating the lot of the product.
Adding Serial/lot numbers in Build Assembly
HandiFox allows assigning Serial/Lot numbers to items while creating Build Assembly.
- In the app, go to Main → Inventory → Build Assembly.
- Choose any item from the Assembly Item drop-down menu.
- Tap the Serial Num. button, type a number in the field, and tap the OK button.
- Choose a bin in the Bin drop-down menu.
- Type the necessary quantity in the field Qty to Build and tap Build.
Searching Transactions by Serial/Lot numbers
- In QB, go to File → HandiFox → Serach by Serial/Lot number.
- Choose the item with an assigned serial/lot number in the Item drop-down menu.
- Type the serial/lot number or a range of numbers needed in the Look for Serial/Lot number field and tap the Find button.
Changing Serial/Lot number for Items in transactions
- In the app, go to Main → Sales.
- Tap the customer's name in the Look for Customer field.
- Tap Customer Orders/Open Orders/Invoice/Open Invoices.
- Open the transaction by tapping it or tap the New button to create a new one according to your needs.
- Choose an item and long-tap it.
- Tap the Edit button and then tap the S button to change Serial/Lot number.
- Type in the necessary number and tap OK to save it.
Change Serial/Lot number in Fill Transfer
- In the app, go to Main → Transfer.
- In the list, choose any transfer you want to change the serial number for and tap the Edit button.
- Tap the S button to assign Serial/Lot number to the transfer.
- Long-tap any item in the list and tap Edit to change the number only for the item. Type in the Serial/Lot number in the field and tap OK.